General Submission Guidelines
- Please submit only unpublished work.
- We insist on PDF files.
- Please include only ONE piece per submission file. If you submitting multiple pieces, make each one a SEPARATE submission.
- Be sure that your Submittable profile includes your full name, address and telephone information, or include these items in the submission page's Message section.
- Biographical information is welcome.
- We will read a maximum of 3 submissions per author.
We are seeking concise, creative pieces for our fourth microtext anthology. Specifically, we are looking for poetry, creative nonfiction or any genre of flash fiction. This work will be published as a limited edition miniature book. There is no theme for this anthology. We are simply looking for memorable works with an efficiency of words. Any genre or approach is welcome. Our word limit is 750 words for prose.
We are not accepting poetry for this submission.
This will also be a rolling submission period, and we will close it when we have accepted sufficient material.